How do I apply for the Change Your Brain Foundation Scholarship?
Thank you for your interest. At this time, the application slots are fully committed. In the future, we hope to expand our program to accept more applications. In the meantime, please be aware that there are payment plans available for all Amen Clinics services.
What types of scholarships do you offer?
The Change Your Brain Foundation Scholarship covers a full evaluation at Amen Clinics, including:
- Brain SPECT Imaging – 2 Scans
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Personal History Intake
- Meeting with Amen Clinics Physician for Interpretation of Results and Personalized Treatment Plan
- 3 Follow-Ups (30 minutes each) with Amen Clinics Physician
- $200 in BrainMD supplements
Note: No other services that the doctor might refer a patient to will be included.
What are the qualifications to receive a scholarship?
The Change Your Brain Foundation Scholarship is ideal for the patient who is:
- Interested in approaching mental and physical health concerns from a brain health perspective.
- Motivated to follow the advice of an informed physician who may make recommendations including medication, nutritional supplements, nutrition, and lifestyle changes.
- Lacks the resources to afford the cost of the brain SPECT scans and evaluation fees.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. Change Your Brain foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, which means that all donations are tax deductible.
Who am I helping when I make a donation?
Your donation supports people in several ways, including:
- People who are struggling with complex brain health challenges who cannot afford to get the brain-based treatment they need
- People who participate in our educational offerings
What does my money go to when I make a donation?
With every donation, you are supporting our foundation’s three pillars: patient care, education, and research.
- Providing care for people struggling with complex brain health challenges who cannot afford to get the brain-based treatment they need.
- Offering education on brain health to as many people as possible.
- Engage in research dedicated to changing how psychiatric medicine is practiced by adding neuroimaging and natural ways to heal the brain.
Can I make a donation to contribute to a specific person?
No. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, tax law does not allow for donations to be earmarked for a specific individual.